Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sausage in the oven - Yes please!

I started cooking bacon in the oven since seeing it on Pinterest. It's less messy, frees up the stove top and gives me time to prepare the rest of breakfast.

My DH likes sausage occasionally so I thought why not give it a try.

For bacon (I like mine crispy) I cook it for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. I tried this with the sausage and it worked, but I like my sausage a little more browned - so I cooked it for 30 minutes turning once and it came out perfectly.

I use the wide Reynolds wrap - it covers the cookie sheet, then spray it with a little Pam.
Cook for 15 minutes, turn.
Cook 15 minutes longer.
Drain on paper towels and enjoy.
 
Kudos from my DH!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Comments and questions welcome.
 
Holly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...