Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter Scene Snow Globe

 
I bought this snow globe at Home Goods and set the bag downstairs, when I went to get it for Halloween most of the liquid had leaked out. I was about to throw it away and decided I could do something with it so, I took it apart and cleaned it up.
 
 
I picked up the cutest little trees and a snowman from Joann's to create a Christmas scene
 

 
 
 
The owl was glued on to the rubber base really good, so I used a hobby knife to cut it off.

 
I cut one of the tree bases off so they wouldn't be the same height.



 
I arranged them on the base.

 
Then hot glued them in place.

 
I placed sugar in the ball, then inserted the trees and snowman.
 
 
Flipped it right side up and inserted into the base.

 
Super Easy!

 
Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are always welcome!

Holly
 





 

 


1 comment:

Feel free to leave feedback




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...