Sunday, April 14, 2013

And the work continues


Yesterday the kids and grand kids came and moved furniture and boxes to the storage container and they also moved my grooming table to the basement. They did and awesome job.

Today I packed more boxes then moved and organized the rest of my grooming items to the basement. While Rob (DH) removed the carpet in the front room and hung the TV in the bedroom.


Removing the landing here really opened up this pass through.
 

 

 
Even with all the rolled carpet the front room seams bigger.


Bob had to walk around and inspect the changes.
 

 
He is still undecided.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, Comments and questions welcome.
 
Holly
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I keep checking to see how you are doing on the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I hope your not disapointed in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Remodeling is so much fun when it's over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - The suspense (and work) is killing me.

      Delete

Feel free to leave feedback




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...